house extension tips
Extending your home can save you moneyWhilst building a new home or buying a new home can seem like the perfect way to live in the house that you've always dreamed of many people forget to take into account the hidden costs. These costs can include:
- Real Estate Agent Costs: In selling your old home and buying a new one you will incur costs to real estate agents for advertising and their sales commission when they sell your old home.
- Finance and/or Home Loan costs: Are there costs to you changing your home loan from one property to another?
- Stamp Duty: When you buy a new home the government will slap you with stamp duty. This can add up to a substantial amount.
- Removalists: When moving home there is the cost of moving your furniture and belongings to your new home. A quality removalist providing a complete pack and move service could cost you hundreds if not thousands.
- Miscellaneous Costs: What will be the cost of canceling or moving all of the monthly services that you have for your home including the internet, sky, telephone, home alarm monitoring, etc.
House extension could save you money indeed!
‹‹ back to the list
‹‹ back to house extensions